The Community Council of Klirou with in cooperation with Dro.Me.A. Racing runners’ club invite you to the following sports event: 6st annual Petrolina Klirou – Atovrisi challenge.
The 6th annual Klirou – Atovrisi Challenge will take place on Sunday, 23/4/2017 at 9.30 am. The start will be held at Klirou central square. The event is organised by Klirou community council and Dro.Me.A. Racing runners’ club.
The event includes a cross country race (will come back for the total Km..!) in which runners 16 years old and above may participate. In addition, there will be a 4 Km race for running, walking or cycling. For children between the ages of 11-15 years old there will be a 400-m race (without timing) and the consent of a parent or a legal guardian is required.
• 10:00 MO: Cycling race 12 km, eligible 10 Euro
• 10:05 MO: Children race 400m, free entry
• 10:15 MO: Hardtail Race 12km running for people aged 18 and over, eligible 15 Euros
• 10:20 MO: Cycling race 4 km, free participation.
• 10:25 MO: Race 4 km for people 15 years and over,
right 5 Euro participation.
• 10:30 MO: Health Walking with Europa Donna
The registrations for the race may be performed online at www.dromearacing.com. Also some registrations may be held on the day of the race on 23/4/2017 from 07:30 – 8:00 at Klirou central square. Tel: 99337233